- We deliver market making services to the world’s leading derivatives exchanges. Met are preferred global Designated Market Makers for NYSE Liffe, NYSE Liffe US, CME Group, Eurex, TFX, Montreal Exchange and others.
- We provide unrivalled support to these exchanges, taking a long-term strategic interest as their ‘partners’ in product development for both new and mature futures contracts.
- We have been considered as one of the leading global Designated Market Makers for STIRs (Short Term Interest Rate Futures) for more than a decade.
- We have 24-hour global presence. We have significant risk capital deployed and available for market making activities. We trade nominal values well in excess of £2 billion per month in both futures and cash products and our activities are underpinned by a strong balance sheet.
- We leverage our relationships across both exchange traded and OTC products to ensure as much cross flow as possible.
- We use bespoke software to facilitate these services for complex markets utilising APIMs (Automated Price Injection Models).
- We are experienced. Our market makers have worked together for more than 10 years. Our traders take a holistic view of the market in both fixed income cash markets and derivatives. They are open to new ways to assist exchanges and enhance their products’ liquidity.